30 day 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE + 180 DAY WARRANTY
ALL TOUGHBOOK LAPTOPS INCLUDE :
- Panasonic Toughbook CF -30 laptop 1.6Ghz - 3GB Ram - DVD - Serial DB9 - 13" Touchscreen - Win 7 -
HEAVY DUTY TRUCK / CAR SOFTWARE INSTALLED on all units :
- Allison + Bendix 18.104.22.168
- CAT ET S!S 2018 Heavy Duty Highway and OFF Highway up to 2018
- Detroit Diesel DDDL 7.05 + DDCT + Detroit Diesel Calibration Tool
- Eaton Service Ranger 3.2 + International ICAP, IPTS, NETS, IPC
- International Master Diagnostic + - Meritor and Wabco Diagnostics
- Cummins Insite 8.3 + - Hino 2.0.3.
- V Macks 2.6.12 + - V Macks Dealer Pro + - Volvo VCADS 2.35.10
- Perkins EST 2010B - Nissan - Toyota
*** No annual updates fees ***
Highway and Off-Highway Equipment :
• EXCAVATORS, OEM PRODUCTS, ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION
• MARINE ENGINES, PETROLEUM PRODUCTS, TRUCK ENGINES
• INDUSTRIAL ENGINES, EXCAVATORS, OEM PRODUCTS, PIPELAYERS,
• TRACK TYPE TRACTORS, INTEGRATED TOOLCARRIERS, WHEEL TYPE LOADERS,
• WHEEL TRACTOR SCRAPERS, WHEEL TYPE LOADERS
• ARTICULATED DUMP TRUCKS, LOAD HAUL DUMP, MACHINE CONTROL • GUIDANCE PRODUCTS, OFF HIGHWAY TRUCKS,
• UNDERGROUND ARTICULATED TRUCKS, ON HIGHWAY TRUCKS
• BACKHOE LOADERS, CHALLENGERS, COMBINES, MINI EXCAVATORS,
• SKID STEER LOADERS, TILLAGE, TELSCOPIC MATERIAL HANDLERS,
• WORK TOOLS, ASPHALT PAVERS, COLD PLANERS, COMPACTORS,
• MOTOR GRADERS, ROAD RECLAIMERS, EXCAVATORS, TRACK TYPE TRACTORS,
• EXCAVATORS, OEM PRODUCTS, EXCAVATORS, OEM PRODUCTS
The PC-based service tools provide the capability to access Electronic Control Modules (ECMs) from a personal computer. Many job-critical tasks can be performed with an electronic service tool. The user can display the status of a group of parameters (temperatures, pressures, etc.) simultaneously, view active and clear logged diagnostics, display the current configuration of an ECM and much more.
The service tool works with a communication adapter to allow connection to an ECM. A graphical interface makes this software quick to learn and easy to use. A separate pull-down menu for each function enhances the ease of use The version and identification of the ECM is automatically retrieved and is displayed on a summary screen when the program is started. Diagnostic tests and calibrations can also be performed.
PC-based tools enable service technicians to reprogram ECMs, reconfigure control system parameters, fine tune performance or diagnose the root cause of a failure the first time. These powerful tools allow service personnel to display and analyze vital performance and health information from any system quickly and accurately. The service tool communicates with any system using ATA (J1708), J1939.
The service tools provide information and features needed to help a technician diagnose problems and perform repairs and to customize and personalize the operation of a product. By allowing customers to design flexibility and configurability into a product,
Display, graph and log status parameters. Retrieve prognostic data including histograms, engine totals for fuel used and miles traveled. View active diagnostics and clear logged diagnostics. View events where irregularities have occurred and have been logged by the ECM. Perform calibrations to enhance performance of the ECM. Customize the ECM with application-specific settings. Over 100 custom Diagnostic, Information and Service features including:
- 2D and 3D Histogram plotting capability (engine software support required). - Custom Status screen groups - Snapshots (Download and display snapshot data recorded by the ECM) - Configuration Aid that allows upload/download of same configuration to multiple control modules. Customized Service Tool Options and service tool name. Perform customized diagnostic tests to identify harness problems, cylinder or component failures (Automatic Cylinder Cutout with cylinder to cylinder fueling comparison)